Raw Amazonite Crystal Pendant Necklace
Click Image for Gallery
- THE STONE OF THE AMAZONS – Amazonite is believed to have adorned the shields of the semi-mythical Amazonians, a formidable tribe of female warriors thought to live in the 10th century B.C. bringing them Courage and Strength in Battle. They also used Amazonite medicinally to heal wounds and illnesses of all kinds. Amazonite is an Aries and Leo Birthstone and works with the Heart and Throat Chakras.
- RAW AND NATURAL CRYSTAL FOR STRONGER EFFECT - we use only authentic, genuine and unique minerals for their powerful spiritual healing energies. As well as wearing the necklace as jewelry the stone is of sufficient vibrations to be used for Wiccan rituals and reiki/pranic healing modalities.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH CORD FOR EASE & COMFORT - easy to put on/take off with lasting quality lobster-claw-clasp.
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR CRYSTAL WITH FREE GUIDE - the Ebook contains crystal meaning information as well as instructions about how to cleanse and charge your gemstone.
- REST EASY WITH 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Your Crystal Necklace is backed by our guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your purchase or receive your money back. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will reply within 24 hours!
Like waters deep and ancient, Amazonite beckons in captivating shades of turquoise-green, promising to soothe the spirit and calm the soul. Its energy is as powerful as the river for which it is named, and as bold as the legendary women warriors with whom it is connected, yet it tempers aggression, tames the irrational, and stills the disquiet. It provides harmony and balance.
As a powerful talisman of healing and prosperity, Amazonite has been used in jewelry and cut into beads since the time of the early Mesopotamian cultures. Well-known in India, Egypt, Sudan and Mesopotamia, it was a popular amulet stone and was once used as decorative material for building facades. It was carved and cut into tablets for the Egyptian funerary text, Book of the Dead, and an Amazonite scarab ring was found among Tutankhamen’s treasures. It was believed to be the third stone in the breastplate of the Jewish High Priest.
Amazonite increases self-esteem, especially in women, and reduces tendencies to self-neglect. It enhances the ability to communicate more effectively by identifying how one’s words have created the current reality, and how to change one’s vocabulary to reflect a higher, more aligned reality. It also empowers one to set appropriate boundaries, inwardly in self-discipline, and with others in establishing healthy relationships.
Contents: Amazonite Pendant (about 1.5"-2” length. ½”wide), adjustable leather chord (18"-24"), Pouch for Easy Storage, E-Book sent via email after purchase.
Each crystal is unique so there might be natural variations in color and size. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.