- NATURAL PROTECTION – Black Tourmaline has been known throughout the ages as the most potent protective charm in existence. Wearing it guards yourself from physic attack, negative energy, EMF and radiation while easing anxiety and increasing self confidence. This gemstone works with the Base Chakra and is a Libra Birthstone.
- RAW AND NATURAL CRYSTAL FOR STRONGER EFFECT - we use only authentic, genuine and unique minerals for their powerful spiritual healing energies. As well as wearing the necklace as jewelry the stone is of sufficient vibrations to be used for Wiccan rituals and reiki/pranic healing modalities.
- QUALITY 18” SILVER PLATED NECKLACE FOR EXTRA COMFORT - easy to put on/take off with lasting quality lobster-claw-clasp.
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR CRYSTAL WITH FREE GUIDE - the Ebook contains crystal meaning information as well as instructions about how to cleanse and charge your gemstone.
- REST EASY WITH 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Your Crystal Necklace is backed by our guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your purchase or receive your money back. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or concerns. We will reply within 24 hours!
This genuine raw Black Tourmaline Pendant from Ayana Wellness serves as a powerful tool for all forms of Protection from Psychic attacks, Negative energy, EMF and radiation as well as a potent charm to ground your Base chakra.
Feel more grounded and confident simply by wearing this Healing Crystal on either the adjustable leather cord or a silver plated necklace that are both included with the product.
Learn everything there is to know about Tourmaline (or Schorl as it is also known) with the Free Crystal Instructions and Care E-Book guide that is included with this product.
Contents: Authentic Black Tourmaline Pendant (about 1.5"-2” length. ½”-3/4” wide), adjustable leather chord (16"-24"), Silver-Plated 18" Chain, Pouch for Easy Storage, E-Book sent via email after purchase.
Each crystal is unique so there might be natural variations in color and size.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.