Your shopping cart is empty!
Neem tree, native to the Indian subcontinent, is almost revered for its medicinal properties. The curative properties of this tree had been known for over 4,000 years and it finds mention in the ancient Indian scriptures, the Vedas, where it is described as ‘one that prevents all ailments’. Today, it is extensively used in Ayurveda and in households.
Whether it is the bark, stems or the leaves or leaf extracts, each part of the Neem tree has medicinal value. This is because of the powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties that Neem possesses. People in the Indian subcontinent use Neem and its products extensively, since it keeps harmful bacteria and fungi at bay.
From the point of view of health, Neem has tremendous beneficial effects. It cures asthma, treats ulcers, controls diabetes, aids digestion, treats malaria, improves eye health and acts as a contraceptive. Not only this, it also helps treat leprosy and fights cancer.
Skin benefits of Neem
Neem oil and paste is found to be extremely beneficial for the skin. It is no surprise that it had been a part of the herbal beauty tradition since ancient times.
Not only is it valued for its curative properties, but also for its skin benefits. It is due to its potent antibacterial properties and high content of Vitamin E. Neem can be used as a paste or in the form of a face pack or soap.
Let’s see the benefits of Neem:
● Skin moisturizer and toner: Neem paste moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Regular use of Neem paste clears the skin and restores its lost glow. Neem face mask helps in face whitening too.
● Clears acne: Neem paste is effective in clearing acne, pimples, blemishes and blackheads. Not only this, it helps in fading scars and pigmentation.
● Removes dark circles: If you are suffering from dark circles and puffy eyes, applying neem paste under the eyes will help you get rid of them.
● Treats dry skin: If you suffer from dry skin, applying a paste of neem powder to the dry area will hydrate it and rid it of dryness.
This is because Neem is high in Vitamin E.
● Delays skin aging: Neem possesses antiaging properties and help fight subdermal pathogens that cause fine lines and wrinkles. It makes the skin supple and soft, warding off signs of aging.
● Fights fungal diseases: Neem not only reduces the symptoms of fungal infections, but also treats fungus that invades the hair, skin and nails. It is also effective against ringworms that infect hands and feet.
● Treats rashes and wounds: Topical use of Neem oil effectively treats rashes and chronic non-healing wounds.
● Treats dandruff: Washing hair with water in which neem leaves have been boiled is an effective remedy against dandruff.
Ayana’s Neem Tulsi Handmade soap – soothes and purifies
Ayana Wellness presents Neem Tulsi Handmade soap not only possesses the goodness of Neem, but also of Tulsi (Basil).
This helps cure all kinds of skin conditions in most effective manner.
This excellent handmade soap can be conveniently ordered online at ayanaproducts.com.