Your shopping cart is empty!
Since the time clay was discovered, it has found use in skincare. Today, it has become an indispensable part of modern cosmetics, being market as clay masks. Although there are a variety of clay masks using different kinds of clays, the one that has stood the test of time is bentonite clay mask for glowing skin.
What is bentonite clay?
First discovered in the region of Fort Benton, near Rock River, in Wyoming, US, bentonite clay displays some unique properties.
For example, if it is mixed with water, it swells and produces a strong negative electric charge that enables it to absorb 40 to 50 times its weight of metals and toxins present in the body.
A superior type of this clay is Slovenian bentonite clay that surpasses the benefits of other varieties of bentonite clay as it contains almost 60 percent silica.
This bestows it with miraculous skin healing and rejuvenating properties.
Why bentonite clay?
It would not be wrong to say that today bentonite clay rules the roost as far as clay masks are concerned. The reasons are not far to seek. Silica serves as a bulking agent, opacifying agent, anticaking agent and as an abrasive. These qualities together make it one of the best bentonite clay masks for glowing skin.
The bentonite clay face mask for glowing skin provides a number of other benefits too to the user. Let’s see what they are:
● Heals skin: Skin, that endures the brunt of environmental pollution and air and water-borne germs, becomes a hotbed of a number of skin ailments, such as pimples, blemishes, acne, blackheads, white heads, skin allergies, redness, skin irritation, and the like.
● Reduces skin inflammation: Skin inflammation may be caused due to a number of reasons, such as using the wrong kinds of cosmetics, skin allergies, etc. A bentonite clay mask for glowing skin possesses excellent antibiotic properties that soothes skin inflammation and effectively fights skin infections.
● Removes toxins: Using a bentonite clay mask for glowing skin facilitates removing toxins and germs at a molecular level. The negatively charged molecules of the clay draw out and bind the positively charged molecules of toxins and germs present on the skin and in the pores.
● Rejuvenates the skin: The action of bentonite clay in a bentonite clay mask for glowing skin, not only invigorates the facial skin, but also stretches out fine lines and wrinkles, thereby tightening sagging skin. This results in a glowing skin that bestows a youthful look.
Ayana’s organic facial clay masks
If you are searching for a perfect bentonite clay mask for glowing skin, the ones offered by Ayana Wellness are by far the best in the market. You have a choice of two facial masks, infused with Matcha Tea and Aloe Vera, that not only deep cleanses the skin, but also leaves it glowing.
● Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Matcha Tea.
● Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Aloe Vera.
The two facial clay masks can be ordered online from ayanaproducts.com.