Your shopping cart is empty!
Of all the soaps that are considered excellent for the skin, activated charcoal soaps hold a pride of place. This is because of the activated charcoal’s ability to absorb and draw out oil from the skin. Activated charcoal is not a recent discovery, but has been in use in both beauty and medical industries since long.
How is activated charcoal obtained?
Activated charcoal is obtained through a high temperature steam activation process that makes it ‘activated’. Thus, it differs from ‘regular’ charcoal, which is derived from coal, peat or wood and is often used as fuel.
What the high temperature steam activation process does is to increase the surface area of the charcoal, thus boosting its ability to absorb and filter.
It is for this reason that activated charcoal soaps are able to absorb oil and dirt from pores, leaving the skin feeling cleansed.
Are activated charcoal soaps effective?
Despite the absence of any studies regarding the effectiveness of activated charcoal soaps for the skin, there is little doubt about this ingredient’s highly absorbent properties.
This is borne out by the fact that activated charcoal has been used since long in treating alcohol poisoning, drug overdoses and other toxins.
When applied to the skin through activated charcoal soaps, it draws out oil and debris from the skin and helps in exfoliation.
The deep pore action of charcoal makes other skin products get a deeper access to the skin, thereby making them more effective.
Which is the best among activated charcoal soaps?
Although some excellent activated charcoal soaps are available in the market, the one offered by Ayana Wellness is considered the best of the lot. It goes by the name of Ayana’s Charcoal Soap and it is the ingredients in this flawless black soap that sets it apart.
Let’s see what they are:
● Activated charcoal powder: Cleanses, detoxifies and energizes the skin. Rids it of dirt that clog the pores, removes excess oil, treats acne, heals cuts, bites and skin irritations.
● Pure essential oil of lemon: Restores dull skin, and rejuvenates sagging and loose skin. Treats pimples and various other skin problems.
● Grapefruit oil: Prevents bacterial infestation on the skin and other skin infections.
Also removes skin greasiness responsible for acne and blemishes.
● Patchouli oil: Counters skin inflammation and irritation. Firms up sagging skin and prevents premature aging. Inhibits fungal growth and treats several skin problems.
● Organic Mahua Oil: Improves skin texture by preventing it from drying and cracking.
Cures skin disorders, such as eczema, scabies and others.
● Organic Coconut oil: Works as an excellent skin moisturizer, removes dead cells and strengthens underlying skin tissue.
● Organic Castor oil: Moisturizes the skin, heals skin inflammation, removes blemishes & pigmentation, diminishes presence of scars and stretch marks & fights signs of aging.
● Rosemary oil: Improves skin tone and complexion, counters dandruff, removes cellulite and stretch marks, clears up acne, retards premature graying, tightens the skin and protects it from sun damage.
This amazing soap is available online at ayanaproducts.com.