Your shopping cart is empty!
Rudolph Balantine, MD, defines chakra, thus “The chakras are stations along the central axis of your being. Each one is a point at which energy can be expressed in a certain set of actions, attitudes and emotions. The chakras are a map of the soul which you must move along for healing to happen.”
Who discovered the chakras?
Chakras find mention in the Hindu scriptures called the Upanishads, more specifically, the Brahma Upanishad and the Yogatattva Upanishad. Tibetan Buddhism adopted them in Tantric Shakta theory of the chakras. This theory describes the seven main chakras that has been accepted by all.
Various other models of chakras are found in Chinese medicine, Jewish Kabbalah, Islamic Sufism, and others. There has been limited success in reconciling the systems with each other.
What are the chakras?
The chakras are spread out in the body along the spine. Let us see the different chakras:
● Root chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it represents the Earth element. It relates to basic needs of a human being, such as food, clothing, shelter, finances, safety etc.
● Sacral chakra: It is located at the lower lumbar pelvis area and its element is Water. It influences the baser instincts of a human being, such as sexual drive, libido, orgasm, etc., which leads to joy and creative prowess.
● Solar plexus chakra: Located above the navel and below the chest, this chakra represents the Fire element. It makes people confident, responsible and self-assertive.
● Heart chakra: This chakra, located at the heart, rules the entire energy system. It represents the Air element. It generates love and enables people to love themselves and others.
● Throat chakra: Located at the throat area, this chakra represents the Ether element. It infuses creativity in people.
● Third Eye chakra: This chakra is at the center of the forehead, between the eyes. It represents the subtle element and is the individual’s inner and outer visual center. It infuses new ideas and enriches imagination.
● Crown chakra: This chakra, located at the top of the head, also represents the subtle element.
It also represents pure cosmic energy, making people dynamic and spiritually connected to the Divine.
Evaluating the chakras
It is important to get the chakras evaluated by a trained energy healer to know the bodily working on an energetic level. This way you will get to know which chakras are functioning perfectly and which of them, poorly. Poorly functioning chakras put a strain of perfectly functioning chakras.
Diseases and bodily ailments identifies the region of the body governed by the chakra. This depicts the energy is ‘stagnant’ and is causing problems.
Chakra balance healing products
There are chakra balance healing products available online that are a great help in balancing and healing the chakras. These may include healing jewelry, such as Raw Black Tourmaline crystal pendant necklace, Orgonite Pencil Pendant, Healing Crystal Set for love and mental wellness, Green Aventurine crystal necklace, Lepidolite healing necklace and many more.
Ayana Wellness offers the chakra balance healing products of the highest quality at its website: ayanaproducts.com.