Your shopping cart is empty!
Mention Aquamarine and it evokes the image of pure crystalline waters. This is because, since antiquity this stone has been valued for its soothing, calming and cleansing properties. Not only this, it was also revered for its powers that infused fearlessness, bestowed luck and provided protection. Little wonder, this crystal was carried as talisman by the seafarers, who called it the ‘treasure of the mermaids’.
The name Aquamarine is derived from Latin ‘aqua marinus’ that means ‘water of the sea’. It is the appearance of the stone that gave it its name. This crystal sparkles like the surface of the ocean. Although classified as the blue variety of beryl, its color may range from pale blue to bluish-green.
Since ancient times, Aquamarine had been used by seers to view coming events, the reason why this stone is regarded highly for predicting the future. It is also intimately connected to the moon and the waxing of the moon increases its predictive powers.
Healing properties of Aquamarine
Aquamarine caters to mental, physical and emotional healing. Let’s see what these are:
● Counters physical ailments: It provides relief to those suffering from sore throat, swollen glands and thyroid problems. It also helps in reversing both shortsightedness and long-sightedness.
● Regulates hormones: It alleviates hormonal imbalance by regulating hormones. It also promotes physical growth.
● Boosts immune system: Those who fall ill very often find relief with this stone, since it boosts the immune system to fight all kinds of diseases. It also counters ailments caused by immune reactions, such as hay fever and allergies.
● Anti-aging effects: It makes an ideal skincare product, since using it in making cleansing water bestows a vibrant skin and youthful looks. It also eradicates wrinkles and fine lines resulting from premature aging.
● Infuses confidence: It is especially beneficial for those who get stage fright. It infuses confidence in people who are required to address a gathering, such as teachers, presenters, speakers, etc.
● Enhances intellectual prowess: It enhances the power of reasoning and makes one sharper and wittier in responses. It also promotes learning, perseverance and discipline.
● Infuses harmony in relationships: Pale blue Aquamarine encourages loving relationships and helps incompatible couples live together in harmony, despite their totally divergent ideologies. It also enhances commitment and fidelity.
● Promotes empathy: It makes one sensitive enough to sense the feelings of others to help them in their time of need.
Its gentle and compassionate energy awakens humanity and a desire to do good to others.
● Deepens concentration: This crystal is of immense help in meditation, since it allows deep concentration.
It has proven most beneficial for those who have chosen the spiritual path.
● Provides protection during travel: It abates the fear of water and guards people journeying by sea. It also protects those traveling long distances by land or air.
How to get the healing benefits of Aquamarine?
Ayana Wellness offers the purest form of Aquamarine Crystal Healing necklace that bestows you with courage, clarity and compassion. Buy it online at ayanaproducts.com.