Why should you use crystals? This is because using crystals balances chakras and benefits health. This age-old practice has shown positive results since ancient times, but, in today’s times, it has both its adherents and skeptics. However, using crystals for balancing chakras is supported by scientific evidence.
If you look at the functioning of a quartz watch, it works due to the quartz crystal producing piezoelectric current that effectively runs the watch with amazing accuracy. In a similar fashion, different crystals and gemstones work to either magnify or balance your chakras.
What are chakras?
According to the Hindu philosophy, chakras are flower petal-shaped vortexes of energy distributed along the length of our spinal column. There are seven main chakras that start from the base of the spine and go through the crown of the head. These are, the root chakra, the sacral chakra, the solar plexus chakra, the heart chakra, the throat chakra, the third eye chakra and the crown chakra.
If the energy in these chakras gets blocked, you are likely to face illness and other health problems. Using crystals on these chakras gets the energy free-flowing again. So, it is important to understand the relationship between the crystals and your chakras.
The chakra healing crystals
Each crystal and gemstone healing jewelry has its special attributes that affects the chakras in the body. There may be one or more crystals associated with each chakra. Let us see the chakra and their crystals:
#1 The root chakra
The root chakra, located at the lower end of the spine, is associated with physical energy. A weak root chakra makes you feel as if your life is getting out of control. An overactive root chakra may make you extremely irritable. Healing the root chakra makes you feel more grounded and confident of yourself.
The crystals that are effective for the root chakra are:
- Red Jasper: Ideal for emotional balance. It also helps in grounding and stability.
- Smoky Quartz: Fills the being with positive energy and rid it of negative energy.
- Bloodstone: This semi-precious stone promotes self-esteem and wards off negativity.
- Hematite: Helps in meditating deeply, since it vibrates with the root chakra and connects it with the Earth.
#2 Sacral chakra
The sacral chakra is located just below the navel. If you feel the lack of energy and motivation, blame it on a low energy flow through your sacral chakra. This low energy flow may also result in lethargy, depression and negative thoughts. An overactive sacral chakra loads you with a feeling of constant frustration. A balanced chakra will bestow joy for life, inspiration and motivation.
The crystals that benefit the sacral chakra are:
- Carnelian: This stone infuses creativity and boosts confidence and self-esteem.
- Orange Calcite: This crystal opens the blocked sacral chakra and aids in healing.
- Goldstone: This, so called ‘Stone of Ambition’, aids in achieving goals by rejuvenating your energy.
- Phantom Quartz: This connects you with the divine and bestows you with wisdom.
#3 Solar Plexus chakra
Solar plexus chakra is located just above the navel. An inactive solar plexus chakra may make you feel powerless under pressure and you may find it difficult to regain control of your life. An overactive solar plexus chakra may turn you into a control freak. If this chakra is balanced, you will feel motivated, focused and confident.
The crystals that are effective in balancing your solar plexus chakra are:
- Pyrite: This crystal bestows honesty and transparency in your relationships and dealings.
- Citrine: This stone promotes self-awareness and forces out negativity, replacing it with positivity.
- Golden Lemurian: This crystal boosts wisdom at the soul level and contributes to your overall well-being.
- Agate: This crystal keeps you grounded and nurtures the energy of Mother Earth.
#4 Heart chakra
The heart chakra is aligned to the heart. A problematic heart chakra may cause difficulties in your relationships and make you feel unattached to your loved ones. An overactive heart chakra may make you over-emotional and too attached to materialistic things. A realigned chakra strengthens relationships and infuses love and hope.
The crystals that help in realignment of heart chakra are:
- Rose Quartz: Called the stone of the heart, this crystal aids sleep and mends heart chakra imbalance.
- Jade: This crystal is effective in physical and emotional healing.
- Green Calcite: This crystal absorbs negative energy and strengthens physical immunity.
- Green Tourmaline: This is the stone that heals and rejuvenates the body, and boosts emotional stability.
#5 Throat chakra
The throat chakra lies in the region of the throat. If this chakra becomes weak, it affects truthfulness and sincerity. An overactive throat chakra makes one talk without thinking, leading to arguments and frayed tempers. A balanced heart chakra will enable you to communicate effectively and express clearly.
The crystals that aid in balancing the throat chakra are:
- Lapis Lazuli: This blue gemstone infuses total awareness and aids in connecting with the higher truth.
- Turquoise: Referred to as the master healer, this gemstone strengthens those areas that require healing.
- Blue Apatite: The influence of this powerful stone makes it easy to achieve your personal goals.
- Clear Quartz: This crystal brings clarity and enhances the power and properties of other stones.
#6 Third eye chakra
Located between the eyebrows, this chakra governs the ‘sixth sense’ and intuition. If you are experiencing difficulties in organizing your life, your underactive third eye chakra is to be blamed. An overactive third eye chakra may make you feel stuck in a groove and closed to new ideas.
The crystals that help in balancing the third eye chakra are:
- Fluorite: This crystal cleanses energy and helps in infusing positive energy into your life.
- Black Obsidian: This crystal expels negativity and chakra blockages, and aids emotional control.
- Moldavite: This crystal has been found effective in clearing negativity and restoring balance.
- Amethyst: This crystal promotes power of intuition and boosts inner spirituality.
#7 Crown chakra
This chakra is located on the top of the head and provides access to higher states of consciousness. An unbalanced crown chakra affects the ability to think clearly, under stress. An overactive crown chakra leaves you feeling lost and makes life meaningless.
The crystals that rebalance the crown chakra are:
- Selenite: This crystal opens and activates the crown chakra and clears congested energies.
- Quartz: This crystal heightens spiritual awareness and expands consciousness.
- Lepidolite: This crystal bestows tranquility, peace and calm to the mind, body and spirit.
- Diamond: This crystal promotes truth and vision and helps connect with higher domains.
How to get genuine crystals?
Getting genuine crystals for chakra healing is not a problem any more, since Ayanaproducts.com offers the whole range of not only genuine healing crystals in their purest form, but healing jewelry, studded with these crystals, as well and that too at the most competitive prices. Using these crystals regularly over time will align your chakras, making you feel rejuvenated and infused with positive energy.
Crystals for balancing chakras help in restoring health and to take control of your life once again. Find out which crystal works best for you and buy it online from the comfort of your home.