Your shopping cart is empty!
Neglect to take care of your facial skin and what do you get? Acne. Yes, that horrid skin condition, mainly seen in youngsters, that produces numerous pimples, particularly on the face.
What causes acne?
Acne is caused by the blockage of skin pores due to accumulation of oil, dead skin and bacteria. Each pore contains a hair follicle that is connected to a sweat gland and the oil-producing sebaceous gland. When sweat and oil are released, they travel up the follicle through the pore and onto the skin, and accumulate there.
If the skin is not cleaned regularly, skin problems start that may take the shape of acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and even fungal and bacterial infections. However, merely washing the face with soap and water may not suffice. Thorough cleaning by means of a face mask is what is required.
And any face mask would not do; for a thorough job a clay mask is a must. One of the most effective clay masks that is specifically meant for deep cleansing the skin pores is the pore purifying clay mask.
Pore purifying clay mask
What makes a pore purifying clay mask so special? Well, it is the special clay mixed with specific ingredients that goes into its making. Let us see the various types of clays used in pore purifying clay masks:
● Slovenian bentonite clay: The organic Slovenian bentonite clay is immensely beneficial for the skin that even surpasses other varieties of bentonite clays. The large concentration of silica found in it makes this gray-colored clay far superior than others of its ilk.
Containing almost 60 percent silica, this pore purifying clay mask has miraculous deep cleansing properties that rids the skin pores of all the muck.
● Kaolin clay: White-colored Kaolin clay has a long history of use in skincare. Its main mineral kaolinite renders deep pore cleansing action that eliminates excess sebum and impurities from the pores, making the skin soft and supple.
● Umbrian clay: Umbria, a region in central Italy, is home to Umbrian clay. This clay is simply magic, since clay masks made out of it offers a multi-functional treatment for both normal and oily skin. It not only deep cleanses the pores, but also rejuvenates the skin without causing dryness.
● Montmorillonite clay: Discovered in Montmorillon, France, this clay is described as an expansive clay, that is, it swells and shrinks significantly depending upon its wetness. This property makes it ideal for making pore purifying clay masks. When this clay, applied to the face, dries, it shrinks and cracks, drawing out all the impurities from within the pores.
There are some other kinds of clays too that are as beneficial for the skin.
Ayana’s organic facial clay masks
Slovenian bentonite clay, as already mentioned, is one of the best pore purifying clays. Ayana Wellness offers two immensely popular pore purifying clay masks that are infused with Matcha Tea and Aloe Vera and have both deep cleansing and skin enhancing properties.
● Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Matcha Tea.
● Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Aloe Vera.
The two clay masks can be ordered online from ayanaproducts.com.