With so many organic and other skincare products available that you can apply on your face, what purpose does a facial mask really serve? Surprisingly, it is for this very reason a facial mask is needed!
Let’s explain. Skin, the largest organ of the body is porous with so many sweat glands spread all over it. This allows a high percentage of absorption of whatever you put on your skin, such as creams, oils and other skincare products.
These get absorbed, together with environmental pollutants and toxins that collect on your skin. And once absorbed, these enter the bloodstream and can gain access to organs and tissues, affecting them. This is the reason why it is important to use only organic skincare products.
The importance of organic facial clay mask
Your skincare regimen is incomplete, if you are missing out on facial masks. Using organic facial clay mask is a vital step towards optimum skin health. Just one application of such a mask can provide a wide variety of benefits. What’s more, such organic masks are available for almost every skin type and condition.
Let’s see how an organic facial clay mask can improve your skin:-
- The simple and natural ingredients of an organic facial clay mask provide deep nourishment to the skin.
- It is especially beneficial for oily skins and skins with clogged pores, since it efficiently deep cleanses the pores, and removes dead cells and sebum from them.
- It also provides intense moisture to the skin to effectively hydrate it. It also revives dry skin.
- Using organic facial clay mask allows easier application of makeup.
- Its regular use firms up the skin, removes signs of aging and bestows a youthful appearance.
- An organic facial clay mask provides an even skin tone and improves the skin texture.
- In an increasingly stressful life, these facial masks provide a calming and relaxing effect that help de-stress.
- You just need to put it on for 15 minutes to get its full benefits, thereby saving on time.
- It allows efficient and complete self-care in the comfort of your home and saves money spent on full facial treatments at a spa.
Using organic facial clay mask
Using organic facial clay mask involves a series of steps:-
- First step is to clean the skin and put on the mask. Using steam or warm water to open your pores beforehand increases the mask’s effectiveness.
- If you intend to put on the mask with the help of your fingers, ensure they are clean.
- Apply the mask on the face and keep it on for 15 minutes.
Afterwards, remove it with a wet towel and rinse the skin.
Ayana’s organic facial clay masks
Two excellent organic facial clay masks are offered by Ayana Wellness. These are:-
- Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Matcha Tea.
- Natural organic Bentonite clay mask with Aloe Vera.
Both possess unique properties and can be ordered online from ayanaproducts.com.