- ✅7 AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES – Ayana Wellness brings you this 7 chakra healing crystal stretch bracelet featuring authentic, hand cut crystals and stones that match up with all seven chakras. Don’t settle for synthetic knockoffs when you can carry the energy of real gemstones – Amethyst, Carnelian, Green Aventurine, Golden Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Red Jasper and Sodalite.
- ✅ENERGY HEALING CRYSTAL – Balance & align your chakras and let the kundalini energy flow through and restore your mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing! This bracelet is perfect as a yoga, meditation & energy cleansing device. Use it for divination, dowsing, Reiki charging and as a pendulum to guide the way and provide clarity along your path.
- ✅CRAFTED IN INDIA – We source our gemstones directly from the spiritual homeland of India where they are handcrafted in the traditional Hindu & Buddhist fashion. Raise your vibration, spread love and make wise decisions as you carry this gorgeous chakra bracelet with you on your life journey.
- ✅STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL GIFT – Turn heads and capture the hearts of anyone who lays eyes on this beautiful piece of authentic Indian gemstone jewelry. It makes the perfect Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas or birthday gift for the special yoga practitioner, meditator or spiritually-inclined person in your life!
- ✅ALSO INCLUDES – Every purchase comes with an Ayana Wellness eBook on uses and properties of the crystal. Ayana, meaning beautiful blossom, represents the love, respect, and compassion we have for the artisans and families who help us craft high quality products made with care for our treasured customers.
Restore inner balance, release blocked kundalini energy and let your chakras be aligned with the natural order of the universe itself. Our gemstone chakra bracelet is ideal for practitioners of yoga, meditation, natural healing, Reiki & energy work, esoteric practice or anyone who appreciates the artistic & creative expression of Buddhist and Hindu artwork.
Considered a ‘Gem of Fire’, Amethyst derives its name from the Greek word, ‘ametusthos’, meaning ‘not intoxicated’, probably based on an ancient legend involving Bacchus, the God of Wine.
Also known as ‘the Singer’s Stone’, Carnelian was one of the most favored stone of the Egyptian royalty and the Romans, who used it in necklaces and rings. It balances sexual energy and helps in getting in touch with one’s romantic and passionate side.
Green Aventurine, also called the ‘Stone of Opportunity’, is a variety of quartz. It is considered one of the luckiest stones that invites good luck and prosperity.
The Golden Quartz crystal is referred to as healer stone, since is provides healing to the body, mind and soul.
Lapis Lazuli is truly a spiritual stone. Its amazing deep sapphire blue color is due to the sulphur contained in its matrix. The stone is believed to bridge the gap between the physical world and the spiritual realm.
Known for its purifying and energy-enhancing properties, Red Jasper has been considered sacred by the ancients.
Sodalite is so called since it has high sodium content in its composition. It is commonly found in blue or blue-gray colors, mixed with white calcite.